The current global shipping situation sure has been an interesting time for anyone and everyone trying to ship anything from Point A to Point B. We have been no exception to the challenges felt throughout this period and this has resulted in delays which were simply unforeseen and appear to be the a result from the “COVID Hangover” we’re all still feeling, and imagine we will be experiencing for some time to come.
In light of this, we wanted to update you on a few products that are still in the “Pre-Order” stage so that you’re aware of any delays that you may experience over the next few months as a result from this shipping situation. Please see below for more information…
The Seeker’s Guide to Twisted Taverns
- All of our pre-orders have been pick-packed and are being sent in batches. As they roll out, we recommend checking your tracking (you will receive an email with this when that information becomes available).
- Your tracking information will become available from your courier once your order arrives at the destination country.
- We thank you all for your patience as this particular project has taken longer than expected to fulfil and can assure you that your orders are making their way to you, just not as fast as we initially planned.
Dungeons of Drakkenheim
- Fulfilment was set to begin in April, however again due to the current world events, Drakkenheim will begin its delivery journey around late May – early June.
- The creators of the world of Drakkenheim, the Dungeon Dudes aka Kelly McLaughlin and Monty Martin have put together a video for our Kickstarter backers explaining the situation which we’d encourage you to have a watch of for more information!
Grim Hollow: The Monster Grimoire
- Fulfilment is set to begin as of late May 2022 and early June, with this in mind in conjunction with the current world events, we anticipate that delays for deliveries will occur and can expect up to a month delay on package arrivals.
- We will be sure to keep you all as updated as possible as we get closer to May with any further delays although, our fingers and toes are crossed that this won’t be the case!
So you might be wondering, but what are the key reasons for these delays?
COVID delays within China
- Our products are manufactured in Shenzen, China and our goods are shipped and locked down from our warehouse in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, our products got stuck with our manufacturers in Shenzen in the midst of ongoing COVID lockdowns in China.
- Further to this, our warehouse in Hong Kong is working at a substantially reduced capacity due to the lockdowns and personnel limits currently in place. As a result of this, the process of packing and distribution has been significantly delayed.
- We are starting to get moving again, this is at a pace slower than what we would want but the positive news is things are now back in action.
Import Issues within the US
- The US transport and fulfilment industry is experiencing substantial stress.
- Labour shortages in both of our fulfilment centres and within the trucking industries is slowing down fulfilment across the board.
- Unfortunately these circumstances are simply out of our control, and we are doing our best to get our products moving and appreciate your understanding in this matter.
The ongoing conflict in the EU
- The situation in Ukraine is another one that was simply unforeseen and will continue to cause ongoing issues until this conflict is resolved.
- Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by this tragic situation and we encourage anyone waiting to receive orders within Belarus, Russia or Ukraine to contact our Customer Support Team so we can update you on what your options are for receiving your items amidst this conflict.
We appreciate the patience and understanding of our customers and community while we all navigate these uncertain times and shipping issues and please know it is our number one priority to get you your items as soon as we can.