Ghostfire Gaming: Returns Policy V1.1
Last updated: 12th August 2020
If you have a problem with your order we will do everything we can to sort it out for you.
Please note the following:
- We will replace damaged products free of charge, or, you can have a refund.
- We will require photographic evidence of the damage.
- If the product is not evidently in a condition we deem to be at fault of the Manufacturer, shipping process or advertised quality, then no refund will be made. We reserve the right to evaluate claims on a case by case basis.
- Physical orders can be cancelled and refunded before they are shipped, but if the product includes downloadable content, that you have downloaded, the cost of the PDF version will be deducted from the value of the refund
- If you wish to return a product you will have to pay to return it to us, once it’s received and verified in the same condition it was purchased then a refund can be made.
- Books and PDF’s are not generally subject to export or import restrictions, but it is up to the customer to pay any local taxes or customs duties if charged. We do not have control over this.
- We do not take any responsibility for replacing, or refunding damaged products which are damaged due to the actions of the purchaser, their acquaintances, and (or) their pet(s).
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details.