$12.99 now, and $12.99 on the 1st of each month
Fables is an episodic 5e roleplaying subscription service. By signing up to the Fables subscription, you will receive monthly episodes of the current season’s Fables campaign. A Fable is a complete story, released in six monthly episodes. Each episode is an arc of this overall story.
Each Fables Season will consist of 6 Episodes total, with each episode containing 2-4 chapters containing enough adventure content to last most groups a month of compelling sessions!
Each 6 months we release a brand new Fables season, containing 400+ pages of new story, characters, monsters, NPC’s and much, much more!
When you sign up for the Fables Subscription, you will receive this month’s episode for the current Fable season direct to your email address as well as linked to your Ghostfire Gaming account for easy access!
How does the Fables Subscription work?
- Sign up to the Fables Membership to begin your subscription and receive the current month’s episode to the Fable of the season as well as all the additional digital content!
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an email with your Fable content for this month. Your episodes be linked to you Ghostfire Gaming account for easy access
- On the 1st of each following month, you will be charged for your recurring subscription fee and receive the next episode to the current Fable season.
What will I get in my Fables Subscription?
- This month’s episode of the current season’s Fables contains 2 – 4 Chapters of story narrative, NPCs, and monster encounters.
- Full colour digital maps relevant to the current Fable, both in gridded and non gridded format.
- Character, NPC, and Monster digital Tokens relevant to the current Fables season.
- Exclusive access to purchase previous months Fables at the discounted subscription rate.
This Product is only available in English at this time.
First payment: 01/04/2023
It’s a bit pricey, but the quality is great.
Plays great so far!
Great Work & a Great Fable So Far ….
I enjoyed it. I plan to come back when I can afford to do so. Thank you for the great content.
Have not had time to read all of it yet, but really like it so far! Very evocative!