Ghostfire Gaming
Skip

Main Game Discussions

Post has published by Morencian Madman
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Participant

One curious thing I noticed while I was reading through everything is that nowhere did I see a calendar for either all or part of Etharis. In fact, I’m not even sure if I recall reading how many days there are to a year in Etharis, with most temporal references being to recent events within a few years, or to events in “the summer” and “at the end of he year”.

I did a quick CTRL-F search of the PDF with words like “Era of” (“Era” would ping any “Seraph” mentions), “Year” and “Month” (none of these were case-sensitive) and the only thing I was able to gather, specifically, is that Morencia’s winter event the White Carnival takes place 6 months after its midsummer festival the Black Carnival. So the most I have to go off of is that its year is probably around the same length as ours, maybe.

Now I think About it, it’s a little weird that the Campaign Guide doesn’t have a calendar of any sort for this world. It feels particularly pertinent given that lycanthropy is an established mechanic. For the time being I’ll need to make up my own calendar.

• Participant

I use a modified version of the Warhammer Fantasy calendar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
A password will be emailed to you.